Lets hope there are no casts to sign!
Have a great ride and good luck!!!
Jamie, Ryan and Sandy.
How much caffeine did you pump into yourself when your “bio” picture was taken?
That message was for Jeff!!!
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No, but I do have watermelon color Kool Aide, with a pinch of salt in it. Really the only reason I even own salt.
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
My bladder for my hydration pack
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
two Styrofoam plates and a plastic spoon( the good one’s, I wouldn’t reuse the cheep shit)
5. What would you change about your living room?
install a floor drain
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
It melts Styrofoam
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Not any more, I did the “all mushroom diet” for a while,but the sewer pipe collapse of 93′ really put a damper on things.
8. White or wheat bread?
9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
10. What color is your sofa?
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
clear, I like to keep an eye out for that Bates fellow.
12. How many plants are in your home?
Smokable or non? Kidding. I have lots.
13. How many candles are in your home?
billions and billions
14. Is your bed made right now?
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
a bit in between calcium and lime
16. Electric or standard can opener?
a rock and a screw driver
27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
WTF is that supposed to mean?
28. Is your closet organized?
still got the left overs from that sewer collapse of 93′
29. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
A .45 and a bottle of Lord Calvert, just in case of natural disaster, or space invaders.
31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Red(ish) Kool Aide and a pinch of salt!!!
33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
no, chad’s in charge of the garage,. Huh?
34. Curtains or blinds?
35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
depends how many
36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
what would be the point of going “commando” if I couldn’t see.
37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
on or off?
38. How often do you vacuum?
39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Sonic. Honey, have you seen my toothbrush? It’s missing again.
40. What color is your toothbrush?
41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porcH?
Yes, cleverly disguised as a slab on concrete, to avoid theft.
42. What is in your oven right now?
a light bulb
43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
44. Is there anything under your bed?
A .45 and a paper towel box full of Old English 40oz’s., in case of natural disaster, or riot.
45. Chore you hate doing the most?
46. What retro items are in your home?
I’m all retro
47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
yes, and for sleeping
48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
My pet sheep “Amore”
49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
cheerios, ramen noodles, half a lid.
50. How many mirrors are in your home?
51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
I keep several grand in small bills, neatly tucked inside our pittbull “Sharpie’s” ass.
52. What color are your walls?
I would say, more like R. Kelly, when bump N’ grind comes on.
53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
actually, I was gonna have the floors done in some of that retro 70′s shit
54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
I have a .45 and a bottle of Old McCormick on a hook by the front door, in case of natural disaster, or door to door sales.
55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
I don’t believe in guns, unless they have a hole larger than 45/100′s of an inch in diameter.
56. What does your home smell like right now?
57. Fave candle scent?
I already said, malt liquor.
58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
what kind do you like?
59. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
My wife, some nice looking people that sold their image to Walmart, and some kid that looks like me.
60. What color is your favorite bible?
61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
if not for the .45′s and the bottles of Jose Cuervo, I would say yes.
62. Ever been on your roof?
Yes, I stashed a .45, and a bottle of Tanqueray up there, in case of natural disaster, including flood.
62. Do you own a stereo?
63. How many TVs do you have?
64. How many house phones?
how many teenager’s go I have again?
65. Do you have a housekeeper?
66. What style do you decorate in?
67. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
mostly nylon, in that woven checkerboard pattern. It folds up for easy storage.
68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Let me count the “beeps”
68. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
I have a duffel bag ready. It has a .45, a case of Natural light, and a key to your house, in case of natural disaster, or fire.
69. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
Stand on one leg during any repairs, in case of electrical short(s).
70. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
Thanks for the e-mail. All the best and ride hard.
Look forward to following the race.
Hey hot stuff…good luck on THIS ride!! And just remember what may be up ahead waiting for you…..you will only need one gear…FAST !!
Good luck ;)
Just did a measly 25k myself, and was thinking how inferior that was to your rides……..I was pulling 70lb if that makes a difference!! Hope it’s going well and you’re FOCUSED….(have a pint for me).