- Despite all the hostility and sarcasm, you ARE important.
- Misfit Psycles is NOT a retail bike shoppe.
- You are welcome to stop by to see this or that or both.
- If you wish to come by, please, make an appointment FIRST.
- Not (just) because we are self-important pricks, because we do not have published or consistent hours of operation. You could be there all alone.
- We do not offer nor have capacity for a service department.
- We cannot make an exception in matters of service...you really do NOT want us making repairs anyway.
- We endeavor to answer the phone as frequently as possible.
- Do NOT take voicemail personally.
- Sometimes, we are doing other things that we'd rather be doing.
- Othertimes, we are occupied with other things we don't like doing.
- Either way, we did not, ever, never, NOT answer your call out of spite.
- Unless you are SELLING or COLLECTING or otherwise NOT adding to our ability to procure larger quantities of things.
- Leaving MORE messages is NOT helpful.
- In the event that you or others call too frequently about this and that the Empire reserves the right to farm out ALL telephonic operations to a call center in Detroit.
- Emails are responded to FASTER than voicemail.
- At least as quickly as possible.
- Usually within a few hours...as travel allows.
- Warning: We will respond to your email with as much thought and courtesy as you managed to cobble together in the initial contact.
- The Empire reserves the right to treat those persons (deemed at the sole discretion of the Empire) to be idiots AS idiots.
- We reserve the right to publish excerpts of our interaction for the remainder of the Psycling public to enjoy.
- Faxes are NOT ever accepted.
- If you find our secret fax number and subsequently use it, we will delete your fax before printing it out of technospite.
- Seriously, get over this flaccid dinology. The 90's were NOT that good.
Thank you for your interest in Misfit Psycles, if you've made it this far, it's safe to say that you'll be comfortable here.